February 5 -
Last week’s tip focused on why we are using QA to evaluate and measure in our contact center. This week we will look at what we are measuring and how to assess the validity of our questions. Review the questions below with your team to evaluate the questions on your QA form:
- Are they actionable (i.e., lead to better business results, process change, or customer satisfaction)?
- Will they help identify and close process and satisfaction gaps?
- Can they be objectively defined?
- Will they help motivate agents, supervisors, coaches, and trainers towards continuous quality improvement?
- If they can be defined, are there tactical ways to coach for improvement?
If you can answer yes to all these questions, then you are on the right track! If you can’t, then spend some time with your form to determine how you can improve it.