New Version Delivers Revolutionary Enhancements to Mobile Apps, Omnichannel Recording Platform and Embedded Real-Time Analytics
MELVILLE, N.Y., October 10, 2017 — Verint® Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: VRNT) unveiled today the industry’s most modern solution for empowering the workforce and enhancing performance. With contemporary mobile apps that fit the way today’s employees prefer to engage, it breaks new ground for organizations striving to improve the most dominant driver of positive customer experiences: positive employee engagement.
The new Verint Workforce Optimization™ (WFO) delivers key feature enhancements across the suite of applications. It integrates secure mobile access into WFO applications, enabling employees and managers to get work done from anywhere, anytime. It also expands automatic call distributor (ACD) neutrality—supporting all leading on-premises and cloud ACD suppliers—with an open application programming interface (API) library. Additionally, the suite now offers wide-ranging enhancements that enable organizations to interact with customers across many different channels—including a consolidated platform for recording calls, texts, Skype audio, chat and video—in which real-time analytics are embedded to quickly find and evaluate interactions to improve compliance and enhance customer journeys.
“Verint’s new workforce optimization suite will take organizations a giant step forward in the quest to modernize their customer engagement approach with simple, open solutions that share intelligence to improve employee engagement and customer satisfaction,” says John Goodson, Verint SVP and general manager of products. “There are exciting new details within this enhanced WFO suite that display our passion for innovation and for our customers, and that provide the comprehensive, easy-to-use tools they need to satisfy today’s employees and consumers alike.”
Key features and qualities include:
- Industry-leading single platform recording solution that transforms the ease and ownership costs with which organizations can capture interactions—from telephones, to video, to radio dispatch units, as well as face-to-face interactions on a tablet
- Embedded omnichannel real-time search and evaluation, enabling organizations toseamlessly search and evaluate all interaction types (voice, text, social and video), shortening the time it takes to get the complete picture
- Record, play and evaluate video-based interactions by displaying synchronized audio, video and screen playback, enabling users to view customer and employee video interactions side-by-side
- Text recording that captures and analyzes text-based customer interactions to support regulatory requirements and quality management with simplified access and review
- Chat interaction access and evaluation, providing visibility intoboth customer and employee dialogue within chat interactions
- Mobile scheduling and shift-swapping, giving employees greater flexibility and control over how they work
- Enhanced ability to share intelligence with data warehouses though easy to extract speech transcriptions
- More open APIs that continue to expand access to data,such as the ability to replay captured interactions directly from CRM systems, easily tap into adherence data, trigger real-time events during recording, and import additional interaction media, including chat and email
Adds Goodson, “The intelligence created through Verint solutions is a great asset to facilitate quick, informed decision making, drive positive customer and business outcomes, and empower and engage employees.”
About Verint Systems Inc.
Verint® (Nasdaq: VRNT) is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence® solutions with a focus on customer engagement optimization, security intelligence, and fraud, risk and compliance. Today, over 10,000 organizations in more than 180 countries—including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100—count on intelligence from Verint solutions to make more informed, effective and timely decisions. Learn more about how we’re creating A Smarter World with Actionable Intelligence® at www.verint.com.
This press release contains “forward-looking statements,” including statements regarding expectations, predictions, views, opportunities, plans, strategies, beliefs, and statements of similar effect relating to Verint Systems Inc. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and they are based on management's expectations that involve a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions, any of which could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by the forward-looking statements. For a detailed discussion of these risk factors, see our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2017, our Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended July 31, 2017, and other filings we make with the SEC. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date of this press release and, except as required by law, Verint assumes no obligation to update or revise them or to provide reasons why actual results may differ.
VERINT, ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE, MAKE BIG DATA ACTIONABLE, CUSTOMER-INSPIRED EXCELLENCE, INTELLIGENCE IN ACTION, IMPACT 360, WITNESS, VERINT VERIFIED, KANA, LAGAN, VOVICI, GMT, VICTRIO, AUDIOLOG, CONTACT SOLUTIONS, OPINIONLAB, ADTECH, CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, CYBER INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS, VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER ANALYTICS, NEXTIVA, EDGEVR, RELIANT, VANTAGE, STAR-GATE, ENGAGE, CYBERVISION, FOCALINFO, SUNTECH, and VIGIA are trademarks or registered trademarks of Verint Systems Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.