We are back in-person for the 2022 QATC Annual Conference! Join us in Nashville on Monday-Wednesday, September 19-21, at the Hilton Nashville Downtown for three days of education, networking, and fun.
We’re excited to invite you back to Nashville for the traditional conference experience. You’ll have the choice of over 40 workshops where you’ll learn from the industry’s top experts, participate in interactive sessions to exchange ideas and best practices with your peers, and form lasting friendships and networks for your ongoing development.
The draft agenda is now on the website at https://www.qatc.org/annual-convention/conference-agenda/. The conference will kick off at 1:00 p.m. on Monday with a motivational keynote session. After the keynote, we’ll begin the breakout sessions, with so many to choose from during the conference that you will have a hard time deciding which one to attend! You will find session information after many of the articles throughout this newsletter – many of our amazing contributors from this issue will be in Nashville for the conference!
Here is a sampling of some of the session topics:
- Five Most Common Mistakes Made in Quality Monitoring
- Building a Knowledge Resource to Improve Quality & Culture
- QA Beyond Language Barriers
- Using Your Contact Center Data, Reports, and Your Smarts to Improve Agent Performance
- Building Visually Appealing Training Modules
- The Fight Against Friction: Bringing Harmony to the Workplace
- The Wheel of CX
- Essentials of Acquiring and Implementing New Technology
- How to Screen Agents for Writing Skills Before You Hire or Promote Them
- Improving Call Soft Skills with Quality Monitoring
- Building Meaningful Quality Programs
You’ll also have the opportunity to visit with our conference sponsors to learn about the newest tools and technologies to support your training and QA needs. And of course, there will be a traditional evening out for fun in downtown Nashville.
The QATC Annual Conference is the only event designed specifically for Quality Assurance and Training professionals in the contact center. Make your plans now to attend this unique conference to find the latest information on quality assurance and training trends and technologies and to network with your peers.
You won’t find an event like this anywhere else! Bring your whole team and get the multi-attendee discount with three or more attendees!
Register for the 2022 QATC Annual Conference today!
Don’t miss this amazing event! More information is available on our website at https://www.qatc.org/annual-convention/.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Nashville in September!