With everything up in the air due to the resurgence of the Covid-19 virus this summer, we have been working hard to determine the best way forward with the 2021 QATC Annual Conference, and have come to the conclusion that we will hold another virtual event, The Virtual Summit for Quality Assurance & Training, instead of the in-person event we were planning. While we are so sad that we can’t all be together in Nashville, we’re confident that this year’s alternative event will be just as compelling.
The Virtual Summit for Quality Assurance & Training will take place from September 13-30, with almost 50 sessions from the previously planned conference presented live. There will be four one-hour sessions presented each Monday – Thursday workday. These sessions will be recorded for those that can’t make it to the live delivery and will be available throughout the month of October. You will be able to see even more sessions than you would if we were in Nashville!
Here are just a few of the topics on this year’s agenda:
- Rethink Training Content to Include Emotional Intelligence
- The Five Most Common Mistakes in Quality Monitoring
- Strategies for Transforming Your QM Program Post Pandemic
- We’ve Always Done it This Way Should Never Be the Answer
- Blended Scaffolded Learning to Benefit Learners
- Evaluating the Evaluation: Not Just Forms for Forms Sake
- Home Alone: Training without Trainers
- Welcome to Your First Day at Home: Virtual Onboarding
- Building Employee Trust Through Quality Feedback
- How to Design an Incredible Learning Experience
- Your Coaches Need Coaching Too
- Accelerated Onboarding to Level Up Your Talent
- The Impact of Automating Role-Play with Simulation
- Skill Versus Will: Techniques for Performance Coaching
These sessions will be delivered by a wide range of industry experts. In addition to these programs, there will be many panels of industry professionals sharing ideas and strategies learned from their daily challenges and successes.
The fee for a connection to the Virtual Summit is $195 for SWPP members and $295 for non-members. One connection can access every one of the sessions and/or recordings throughout the event. Should you have multiple people in your organization that wish to attend from different places, the cost of each additional connection is only $95.
You can find all the information about registration, a detailed conference program, and sponsor information on our web site at www.qatc.org/annual-convention. Click here to register today!
We look forward to seeing you online in September!