Are you looking for one place to find the latest information on quality assurance, coaching, and training trends and technologies? Are you trying to determine where you can access the best education virtually?
If so, don’t look any further! Join us for The Virtual Summit for Quality Assurance & Training. This exciting event will take place from October 1-15, with over 30 sessions presented live. There will be three 75-minute sessions presented each Monday–Friday workday over the event dates. And all sessions will be recorded for those that can’t make it to the live delivery.
The draft agenda is available on our website at https://qatc.org/annual-convention/conference-agenda/. Here are just a few of the topics for 2020:
- Lighting the CX Fire
- Call Calibration: Achieving Quality Scoring Consistency
- A Case Study in Pivoting to 100% Virtual Training
- Welcome to Your First Day…At Home. How to Onboard a Remote Employee
- A Scoreless Quality Program
- Connecting Quality Performance Management with Virtual Training Initiatives
- We’re All In This Together! Leading Virtually
- Walk a Mile in My Shoes — Coaching for Empathy
- How to Measure the Effectiveness of Agent Training
- Bringing Together Training & Quality Assurance
And so many more! You will not want to miss hearing industry experts and your peers present great information about current trends and hot topics of interest to all. We’ll have some special online events just for networking and fun, too.
And don’t miss out on what is new in contact center technology! QATC is pleased to provide a special Sponsor Showcase during the Conference to provide attendees with information about specific products of interest. You’ll be able to visit online booths for information, giveaways, software demos, etc. The conference sponsors will also be presenting product demos during the event to keep you up-to-date.
Each registrant will receive a welcome box in the mail prior to the conference. This box will contain a mix of reading material, at-home tools, and a wide range of sponsor giveaways much like you would receive at the in-person QATC Annual Conference.
Registration for the virtual event is open now and you can register online at: https://www.cvent.com/d/whqtfv/4W
Here are the costs for The Virtual Summit for Quality Assurance & Training:
- $195 for members
- $295 for non-members
- $490 for a connection with QATC one-year individual membership
- $95 for an additional connection for a company
Note that you are registering for a connection, which can access every one of the sessions and/or recordings throughout the event, and can be used by an individual or a group of your peers gathered around a computer or screen. Should you have multiple people that wish to attend from different places, you can add additional connections as well.
We look forward to welcoming you soon to The Virtual Summit for Quality Assurance & Training!